If you want to buy the right kind of Quincy air compressor, you have to think about your purchase wisely. Consider every factor that will affect your usage of this air supply machine. With a variety of air compressors in the market, you need to be specific of what you want.
Here are six things to examine when you’re going shopping.
– Know what you need. Before walking out of your house, think carefully what kind of air compressor you need. Know that some types of Quincy air compressor are only fitting for heavy use. If you’re only planning to use it at home, then you should opt a portable one. Also, try to figure out if you’re better off with an oil lubricated one or not. Just so you know, the former one works more efficiently compared to the latter.
– Choose between types. There are three main types of Quincy air compressor – portable, piston, and single stage. The portable is fitting for regular home use. It’s very handy and doesn’t take too much space. The piston, on the other hand, can deliver more amount of air than the portable and less compared to a single-stage air compressor. The single-stage is considered as an industrial air compressor and it is mostly used in big industrial companies that need massive air supply.
– Check specific features. The most important features to look out for is the horsepower and the CFM. High-powered air compressors are only suitable for heavy use because it can regulate constant air supply without overheating. It is also costly since it requires more power. CFM, Cubic Feet per Meter, is the measuring tool for the volumetric flow. Standard CFM is best choice for home use.
– Look for the right size. Don’t buy a Quincy air compressor that is too big to fit in your storage room. You won’t need a compressor that’s going to give out heavy air supply so why would you opt for a huge one, right? Buy a Quincy air compressor that is comfortable to use.
– Examine your power outlet. Air compressors are power operated. Big compressors that require high-power have to be plugged in outlets or power sources that can accommodate its specific needs; otherwise it won’t work efficiently or it won’t work at all. Make sure that you are also aware of your electric system and the specific wattage of each outlets.
– Check the price. Buy a compressor that would fit your budget. Since it comes it variety, you have the choice to be practical. Canvass from different manufacturers, weigh the pros and cons that each brand possess and choose the one that best suit your preferences as well as your budget. Remember that the price of a product is not always relative to its quality.
Some types of compressors can be noisy too. If you don’t want to deal with the noise, make sure that you ask the personnel about this concern. That is why it is important that you buy from a credible company. By choosing the right company to buy from, you’ll be guided accordingly.