Learn more about industrial vacuum pumps and the different types. Make your business processes more effective, quicker, and highly profitable.
Industrial vacuum pumps are used to make manufacturing activities better, smarter, cleaner, environmentally-friendly, and cost-effective. There are different applications where a vacuum pump is used, one of which is heat treatment. Additionally, the industrial coating is also covered by the vacuum pumps, particularly for high-performance pumping and load-locks quick evacuation. The industrial pumps may also be applied for lithium-ion battery manufacturing, industrial drying, and metallurgy.
There are various industrial vacuum pumps available today. To provide you ideas of the machine’s basic types, here are the following:
- Rotary Vane Pump. This is the most common or fundamental type of industrial vacuum pump, which comprises a rotor associated cavity that has vanes. It does not have a very complex design, but it is economical and highly reliable. Industries related to hospitality management and automotive developments often use this type of vacuum pump.
- Diaphragm Pump. The industrial machine is also called double diaphragm pump. It operates on compressed air. The vacuum pump could be utilized for pumping acids, water, and slurries. You could also find the machine highly versatile, which is why it is used in shipping, food industry, and processing facilities.
- Positive Displacement Vacuum Pump. The industrial pumping device employs an application that continuously expounds a cavity, which results to flowing gasses from an external container. It is often used in developing low vacuums.
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump. It is very valuable equipment for sugar and paper mills. There are other industries that utilize the vacuum pump for mixing, calibration tables, evaporators, and sterilizers. Its variety of uses makes it highly demanded in industries involving extensive science.
- Water Ring Vacuum Pump. The pump is normally used for generating vacuum through constrained process. From the name itself, it uses water to save energy and create a high level of vacuum.
The inventions of industrial vacuum pumps made various corporate activities easier, making it a highly sought after products today.